If you are a Legacy user you will want to take a look at the Families App from Telgen. Available for Android devices, iPhones, and iPads.
I have been using this for over a year and have been very happy with it. It gives me all the functionality I need on my phone and tablet.
The Families app includes the ability for:
- Multiple family files
- New family files can be created from scratch
- Family View, Pedigree View, Descendant View and Timeline
- Index, searchable by Given Name, Surname or RIN
- To Do Lists
- Master and Detail Sources
- Locations and Addresses, with geolocation via Google Maps
- Alternate Names
- Pictures, including the ability to add pictures from camera or photo album
- Portrait and Landscape mode on all views
- Full screen support on the iPad
- Legacy file versions 6 and 7 are supported
The website states that for Android devices you must have a USB connection, but that is no longer true. An update quite awhile ago fixed that and the wireless sync works great. A companion program on the PC is required.
It also includes a sample family file for your use.
The cost ($14.99) is a little steep for an App, but has been well worth it, given the full access it gives me to my Legacy data.